Monday, April 11, 2011

Impossible, Yet...

April looked foreboding months ago, but now that I'm in the middle of it it looks impossible, particularly this week. I'm in Huntsville, AL, where yesterday I spoke to the GC Spring Council meeting at Oakwood University. The Lord blessed, as He always does, but it is taking three critical days out of an impossible schedule.

On Wednesday, I fly to Southern California, so Tim Standish and I present our Creation-Evolution program at the Beaumont Church, from Thursday through Sunday nights. Problem? We're 20% ready, if that. We've been working hard, but have simply ran out of time. I've sent only one nearly completed PPT script to Tim and Matt, our graphic designer. I have another four to do. If I can manage numbers 2 and 3 before I go Wednesday, we'll be doing well.

In the midst of all this are some academic e-mails and regular classes that cannot be ignored, and needed preparation for the following week's mini-series on Jesus for the Easter Evangelism weekend we plan for Nashville. But that's not all, somehow, I have to do my 2010 taxes this week. When? How? I honestly don't know. It doesn't pay to have someone else do it because I still have to do the grunt work of collecting all the data.

So, that's my week.

And my need is obvious. Yet, somehow, God is in control.

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Phil 4:19


1 comment:

  1. Ron, there are many of us who "have your back". Besides those in your inner circle working to make things come together, you have many silent partners praying for you. I'm praying for you to have peace and clarity as your mind sorts and categorizes and I am specifically praying for an anointing of Christ's power and presence in your life.

    ReplyDelete